XP Networking Newsgroups

What are the best newsgroups for newbies to get help setting up a
peer-to-peer home network?

The network is functioning at present, but I am not sure it is a secure
configuration. So far, only the two XP SP2 computers are connected. The
Win95 and Win98 computers are not yet connected. More info will be provided
later. Just let me know which newsgroup(s) would be most appropriate for my
questions.

"ForestSpirit" <seamaid24-graphics@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> What are the best newsgroups for newbies to get help setting up a
> peer-to-peer home network?
>
> The network is functioning at present, but I am not sure it is a secure
> configuration. So far, only the two XP SP2 computers are connected. The
> Win95 and Win98 computers are not yet connected. More info will be
> provided
> later. Just let me know which newsgroup(s) would be most appropriate for
> my
> questions.

Probably

Microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web

--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

"ForestSpirit" <seamaid24-graphics@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> What are the best newsgroups for newbies to get help setting up a
> peer-to-peer home network?
>
> The network is functioning at present, but I am not sure it is a secure
> configuration. So far, only the two XP SP2 computers are connected. The
> Win95 and Win98 computers are not yet connected. More info will be
> provided
> later. Just let me know which newsgroup(s) would be most appropriate for
> my
> questions.

As well as Mike's answer you could always try
microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless if you decide to go that way.
Joan

ForestSpirit wrote:
> What are the best newsgroups for newbies to get help setting up a
> peer-to-peer home network?
>
> The network is functioning at present, but I am not sure it is a secure
> configuration. So far, only the two XP SP2 computers are connected. The
> Win95 and Win98 computers are not yet connected. More info will be provided
> later. Just let me know which newsgroup(s) would be most appropriate for my
> questions.

Hi,

Steve Winograd's Networking FAQ

Regards,