Programme inaccesible for limited account

I just installed a new software but this program could not be access by a
limited account user.

Symptons, the program icon doesn't even show up on the desktop of limited
accouut user.

System - XP pro SP2, 1 PC with 2 limted user.

Hi,

See: http://rickrogers.org/xpsware.htm

--
Best of Luck,