web pages oversized

my son set-up a computer for me and when I go to internet the page is too
big, it's only showing me the center of the page. To view the entire page I
have to use arrows to see sides and top & bottom, problem is thats all I can
see is a little of the page at a time. I don't know much about computers so
everywhere i looked to try to correct this just didn't work. Was able to
change font and width of borders but that is all. I know there has to be a
setting somewhere that is incorrect but haven't a clue when to go or what to
do. PLEASE HELP!! Thank You
1 answer Last reply
More about pages oversized

    Control Panel > Display > Settings > Move the slider a notch or two to the
    left (decrease Screen Resolution).
    --
    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security

    In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol (1935-2005)

    mgamgr wrote:
    > my son set-up a computer for me and when I go to internet the page is too
    > big, it's only showing me the center of the page. To view the entire page
    > I have to use arrows to see sides and top & bottom, problem is thats all
    > I can see is a little of the page at a time. I don't know much about
    > computers so everywhere i looked to try to correct this just didn't work.
    > Was able to change font and width of borders but that is all. I know
    > there has to be a setting somewhere that is incorrect but haven't a clue
    > when to go or what to do. PLEASE HELP!! Thank You

Windows XP