My Computer is making a noise on its own...

When ever I eneter a site and refreash an Alert message appears. When that
message appears a loud beep follows. Though my speakers are off, they still
make the noise. Is there any way I can turn this off?
--
:p

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:C3E18667-44CF-4838-BC48-8E8E97B8354F@microsoft.com,
Mazx <Mazx@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

#21 is what you might want.

System beeps can be a sign of computer problems. What is the alert message
BEFORE you go turning off the warning?

Galen