Accessing My Documents folder after re-install

JasonL

Distinguished
May 13, 2004

Help! I just did a complete system re-build on my C-Drive - I had moved My
Documents to a folder on my D-Drive and now I cannot gain access to them - in
any Windows User or in the shell. Any help or direction would be much
appreciated...
--
Just Jason

"Access is Denied" Error Message When You Try to Open a Folder
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810881

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"JasonL" wrote:

| Help! I just did a complete system re-build on my C-Drive - I had moved My
| Documents to a folder on my D-Drive and now I cannot gain access to them - in
| any Windows User or in the shell. Any help or direction would be much
| appreciated...
| --
| Just Jason

JasonL

Distinguished
May 13, 2004

Thanks Guys... worked like a champ. Appreciate the help.

Jason

"JasonL" wrote:

> Help! I just did a complete system re-build on my C-Drive - I had moved My
> Documents to a folder on my D-Drive and now I cannot gain access to them - in
> any Windows User or in the shell. Any help or direction would be much
> appreciated...
> --
> Just Jason

Gordon

JasonL wrote:
|| Help! I just did a complete system re-build on my C-Drive - I had
|| moved My Documents to a folder on my D-Drive and now I cannot gain
|| access to them - in any Windows User or in the shell. Any help or
|| direction would be much appreciated...
|| --
|| Just Jason

Have a look here: