Accessing My Documents folder after re-install

Help! I just did a complete system re-build on my C-Drive - I had moved My
Documents to a folder on my D-Drive and now I cannot gain access to them - in
any Windows User or in the shell. Any help or direction would be much
appreciated...
--
Just Jason
3 answers Last reply

    "Access is Denied" Error Message When You Try to Open a Folder
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810881

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User
    Microsoft Newsgroups

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "JasonL" wrote:

    | Help! I just did a complete system re-build on my C-Drive - I had moved My
    | Documents to a folder on my D-Drive and now I cannot gain access to them - in
    | any Windows User or in the shell. Any help or direction would be much
    | appreciated...
    | --
    | Just Jason

    Thanks Guys... worked like a champ. Appreciate the help.

    Jason

    JasonL wrote:
    || Help! I just did a complete system re-build on my C-Drive - I had
    || moved My Documents to a folder on my D-Drive and now I cannot gain
    || access to them - in any Windows User or in the shell. Any help or
    || direction would be much appreciated...
    || --
    || Just Jason

    Have a look here: