Question about exploring Windows

Is there a way to get XP to *always* remember to display my files with
"Details" instead of masses of ikons??
--
Regards,

P D Sterling
Antique DOS Person
www.pdsterling.us

Hi

Try this:

Open Windows Explorer and enable View>Details. Then go to Tools>Folder
Options>View and click on 'Apply to All Folders'. Restart Windows Explorer.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"P D Sterling" <pdsterling@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Is there a way to get XP to *always* remember to display my files with
> "Details" instead of masses of ikons??
> --
> Regards,
>
> P D Sterling
> Antique DOS Person
> www.pdsterling.us

You is peaches - apparently I figured out how to do this on the old
computer - but I never click buttons unless I know what they are for!!! Many
thanks!!!
--
Regards,

P D Sterling
www.pdsterling.us
> Hi
>
> Try this:
>
> Open Windows Explorer and enable View>Details. Then go to Tools>Folder
> Options>View and click on 'Apply to All Folders'. Restart Windows
> Explorer.
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups.
>

> "P D Sterling" <pdsterling@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> Is there a way to get XP to *always* remember to display my files with
>> "Details" instead of masses of ikons??
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> P D Sterling