Template problems

I am migrating from Windows 98 on the old computer to Windows XP on the new
computer. I want to bring along my templates for a number of things, and
can't seem to find the right folder in which to place them. Also, is there a
way to thwart these damnable dialogue boxes which keep popping up to ASK ME
QUESTIONS, when my business actually requires answers and solutions, not
?????????????
TIA!
--
Regards,

P D Sterling
www.pdsterling.us
1 answer Last reply
More about template problems

    XP includes a Files and Settings Transfer Wizard which will migrate your
    files to the appropriate folders for you. You run it on the old computer
    from the XP cd and then run it again on the new computer. See:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293118

    "P D Sterling" <pdsterling@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >I am migrating from Windows 98 on the old computer to Windows XP on the new
    >computer. I want to bring along my templates for a number of things, and
    >can't seem to find the right folder in which to place them. Also, is there
    >a way to thwart these damnable dialogue boxes which keep popping up to ASK
    >ME QUESTIONS, when my business actually requires answers and solutions, not
    > TIA!
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > P D Sterling