Install Language Pack

I was on a web site that site I needed to install a Chinese language pack in
order to view the site correctly. I accidentally checked "never install
language packs", and I need to undo this. The dialog box does not come up
now.

Is there a place somewhere in Internet Options or the Registry or other
options where I can undo this? I'd rather not do a system restore if it's an
easy thing to fix.
2 answers Last reply
More about install language pack

    Try Control Panel>Regional something or other>Languages tab, and see if that
    works for you.

    Joli

    --

    www.joliballew.com
    www.northtexasgraphics.com
    "ForestSpirit" <seamaid24-graphics@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I was on a web site that site I needed to install a Chinese language pack
    >in
    > order to view the site correctly. I accidentally checked "never install
    > language packs", and I need to undo this. The dialog box does not come up
    > now.
    >
    > Is there a place somewhere in Internet Options or the Registry or other
    > options where I can undo this? I'd rather not do a system restore if it's
    > an
    > easy thing to fix.

    I visited Regional and Language Options as you said but do not know what
    things need to be checked or unchecked so that Internet Explorer will once
    again prompt me to install Language Packs if I visit a web page where
    additional language support is needed.

    "Joli Ballew" <cosmo@waymark.net> wrote in message
    Try Control Panel>Regional something or other>Languages tab, and see if that
    works for you.

    Joli

    --

    www.joliballew.com
    www.northtexasgraphics.com
    "ForestSpirit" <seamaid24-graphics@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I was on a web site that site I needed to install a Chinese language pack
    >in
    > order to view the site correctly. I accidentally checked "never install
    > language packs", and I need to undo this. The dialog box does not come up
    > now.
    >
    > Is there a place somewhere in Internet Options or the Registry or other
    > options where I can undo this? I'd rather not do a system restore if it's
    > an
    > easy thing to fix.

Microsoft Windows XP