Tags:
  • Classifieds
  • XPS
  • Dimension
  • Dell
  • Hot Deals
Last response: in Deals
June 10, 2011 9:58:54 AM

I have a Dell Dimension XPS Gen 3 workstation complete with all factory parts, manuals, CD's etc.

It's in very good condition and has hardly been used since 2004.

Is it worth a few quid? Or shall it go to the tip?

Grateful for any advice.

Thanks.
Russell

More about : dell dimension xps gen buy sell

June 10, 2011 2:29:24 PM

assuming it's a desktop it won't be worth a ton but if someone is just getting into a field and needs something to learn with it might be worth it to them. Heck if you can't sell it keep it around as a spare computer or a sandbox computer to experiment with new O/S or new software on.

Hope that helps solve your problem.
June 12, 2011 10:40:30 AM

Overclocking - Thanks very much for your reply.

I'm not computer friendly and have used Macs for most of my career. Therefore I have no need for a spare PC and a sandbox is not for me!!!

It's likely that the PC will to be taken to the tip and dumped!

Thanks / regards.
June 12, 2011 4:16:54 PM

This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Deals by Tecmo34
June 12, 2011 7:07:51 PM

I'm sure you could definitely donate that to any number of charities and/or school as I see organizations looking for stuff like that all the time
January 27, 2012 3:00:00 PM

Hi Russell

Do you still have have the workstation or did you already dumped itf(as it has been some weeks since your posting you propably did)? I'm looking for such a station and just saw your message. Pls email me to monica.kaiser@hotmail.com if you still have it.

Thanks a lot,
Monica

!