I think this is a display question?

On my desktop, when I scroll over an icon a box pops up telling me what itis
for. How do stop this? Thanks,

Hi Jennifer,

Open My Computer
Click Tools - Folder Options - View tab, and uncheck this option:

"Show pop-up description for folder and desktop items"

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]

jenniferesme wrote:
> On my desktop, when I scroll over an icon a box pops up
> telling me what itis for. How do stop this? Thanks,

Thanks!