I think this is a display question?

On my desktop, when I scroll over an icon a box pops up telling me what itis
for. How do stop this? Thanks,
2 answers Last reply
More about display question

    Hi Jennifer,

    Open My Computer
    Click Tools - Folder Options - View tab, and uncheck this option:

    "Show pop-up description for folder and desktop items"

    --
    Regards,
    Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]

    jenniferesme wrote:
    > On my desktop, when I scroll over an icon a box pops up
    > telling me what itis for. How do stop this? Thanks,

    Thanks!

    "Bert Kinney" wrote:

    > Hi Jennifer,
    >
    > Open My Computer
    > Click Tools - Folder Options - View tab, and uncheck this option:
    >
    > "Show pop-up description for folder and desktop items"
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    > Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]
    > http://dts-l.org/
    >
    > jenniferesme wrote:
    > > On my desktop, when I scroll over an icon a box pops up
    > > telling me what itis for. How do stop this? Thanks,

Desktops Microsoft Windows XP Displays