Your question

FS: laptop : 3ghz, gtx280m 1gb, 17inch

Tags:
  • Classifieds
  • Laptops
  • Hot Deals
Last response: in Deals
June 14, 2011 2:51:40 AM

Im selling my used, nearly fully functional clevo/sager gaming laptop. Im going back to school and could use the money and less distractions.

Asking 850 or best offer

There is only one minor problem with the screen, as shown in the pictures. Small greyish smudge marks are visable on the screen. They are more pronounced on white backgrounds. I dont think they are dead pixes , but seem to be water spots. Again, the screen functions fine except for the spots being slightly annoying. If you want the screen to be 100% perfect, youll have to buy a new screen (they sell new for around 100$ on ebay). Otherwise this is a powerful laptop that play games on high settings.

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T9900 @ 3.06GHz, 3067 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)

4gb ddr2 ram

465gb hard drive

dvd/cd rw

17inch wuxga 1920x1200 glossy ccfl lcd screen

nvidia gtx280m 1gb video card , (removable) MXM type IV slot

full sized keyboard

webcam

ports : firewire, cable tv input, dvi, hdmi, 4xusb, front audio plugs (much more convenient than side audio

More about : laptop 3ghz gtx280m 1gb 17inch

June 14, 2011 2:53:03 AM

By the way, I live in Cleveland Ohio. Feel free to pick it up locally, or I can ship it out.
November 23, 2011 12:14:48 AM

595176,1,895306 said:
Im selling my used, nearly fully functional clevo/sager gaming laptop. Im going back to school and could use the money and less distractions.

Asking 850 or best offer

I live in Cleveland too and I just lost a hard drive and I have that slower 8800m. :/  I DO have a good screen though! Let me know if you still have that laptop! I'm interested in swapping parts into my D901c. I'll give you my email and phone number if you respond to this. DOn't want to publicly put my stuff out there.
!