Can't e-mail page to friend

March 12, 2005 9:39:02 PM

When I try to e-mail a page with the command on the bottom of a page (like
one here) it does it thing, a new window opens, it says done but its blank.
There is no e-mail format showing. When I try to refresh it stays the same.
Even when I'm in the help files the links don't work. It was working fine a
couple of days ago,but I can't seem to find the right wizard to use.
--
Mike

More about : mail page friend

Anonymous
March 13, 2005 1:45:16 PM

Mike,

See if this helps:

You cannot open a new Internet Explorer window or nothing occurs after you
click a link:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Blademan" <Blademan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I try to e-mail a page with the command on the bottom of a page (like
> one here) it does it thing, a new window opens, it says done but its
> blank.
> There is no e-mail format showing. When I try to refresh it stays the
> same.
> Even when I'm in the help files the links don't work. It was working fine
> couple of days ago,but I can't seem to find the right wizard to use.
> --
> Mike
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 6:29:01 PM

Ramesh,
I got a failed message could not find library. How do I get somene to access
my computer?

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Mike,
>
> See if this helps:
>
> You cannot open a new Internet Explorer window or nothing occurs after you
> click a link:
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "Blademan" <Blademan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When I try to e-mail a page with the command on the bottom of a page (like
> > one here) it does it thing, a new window opens, it says done but its
> > blank.
> > There is no e-mail format showing. When I try to refresh it stays the
> > same.
> > Even when I'm in the help files the links don't work. It was working fine
> > couple of days ago,but I can't seem to find the right wizard to use.
> > --
> > Mike

March 14, 2005 2:13:18 PM

Hi Blademan,
Which library caused this?

--

> Ramesh,
> I got a failed message could not find library. How do I get somene to
> access
> my computer?
>

> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
>
>> Mike,
>>
>> See if this helps:
>>
>> You cannot open a new Internet Explorer window or nothing occurs after
>> you
>> click a link:
>> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679
>>
>> --
>> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
>> Windows XP Shell/User
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>>

>> "Blademan" <Blademan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > When I try to e-mail a page with the command on the bottom of a page
>> > (like
>> > one here) it does it thing, a new window opens, it says done but its
>> > blank.
>> > There is no e-mail format showing. When I try to refresh it stays the
>> > same.
>> > Even when I'm in the help files the links don't work. It was working
>> > fine
>> > couple of days ago,but I can't seem to find the right wizard to use.
>> > --
>> > Mike

Anonymous
March 14, 2005 2:13:19 PM

Box came up on the top it said:RegSvr32
then:LoadLibrary(*urimon.dll*)failed-The specified module could not be found.
"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Hi Blademan,
> Which library caused this?
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "Blademan" <Blademan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Ramesh,
> > I got a failed message could not find library. How do I get somene to
> > access
> > my computer?
> >

> > "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
> >
> >> Mike,
> >>
> >> See if this helps:
> >>
> >> You cannot open a new Internet Explorer window or nothing occurs after
> >> you
> >> click a link:
> >>
> >> --
> >> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> >> Windows XP Shell/User
> >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
> >>

> >> "Blademan" <Blademan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
March 14, 2005 3:24:10 PM

It's urlmon.dll

--

> Box came up on the top it said:RegSvr32
> then:LoadLibrary(*urimon.dll*)failed-The specified module could not be
> found.
> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
>
>> Hi Blademan,
>> Which library caused this?
>>
>> --
>> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
>> Windows XP Shell/User
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>>

>> "Blademan" <Blademan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Ramesh,
>> > I got a failed message could not find library. How do I get somene to
>> > access
>> > my computer?

Anonymous
March 14, 2005 11:01:04 PM

Ramesh,
OK, now what?
What could have caused it to disappear?
Mike

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
> It's urlmon.dll
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "Blademan" <Blademan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Box came up on the top it said:RegSvr32
> > then:LoadLibrary(*urimon.dll*)failed-The specified module could not be
> > found.
> > "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Blademan,
> >> Which library caused this?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> >> Windows XP Shell/User
> >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
> >>

> >> "Blademan" <Blademan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 2:24:23 PM

You said:

LoadLibrary(*urimon.dll*)failed

I replied:

urlmon.dll
(not urimon.dll)

--

> Ramesh,
> OK, now what?
> What could have caused it to disappear?
> Mike
>
> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
>> It's urlmon.dll
>>
>> --
>> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
>> Windows XP Shell/User
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>>

>> "Blademan" <Blademan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Box came up on the top it said:RegSvr32
>> > then:LoadLibrary(*urimon.dll*)failed-The specified module could not be
>> > found.

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 2:24:24 PM

Got it. I tried all the commands,everything was OK except :
LoadLibrary(*msjava.dll*) failed-The specified modulecould not be found.
And I still cannot send a page by e-mail.
I have hotmail as my default account.

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> You said:
>
> LoadLibrary(*urimon.dll*)failed
>
> I replied:
>
> urlmon.dll
> (not urimon.dll)
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "Blademan" <Blademan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Ramesh,
> > OK, now what?
> > What could have caused it to disappear?
> > Mike
> >
> > "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
> >> It's urlmon.dll
> >>
> >> --
> >> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> >> Windows XP Shell/User
> >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
> >>

> >> "Blademan" <Blademan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 3:30:44 PM

Blademan,

Ignore that msjava.dll error. BTW, can you post the URL where-in you're
experiencing this problem.

--

news:D 17043FF-CAB3-4654-9D2F-564AFF1237E0@microsoft.com...
> Got it. I tried all the commands,everything was OK except :
> LoadLibrary(*msjava.dll*) failed-The specified modulecould not be found.
> And I still cannot send a page by e-mail.
> I have hotmail as my default account.
>
> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
>
>> You said:
>>
>> LoadLibrary(*urimon.dll*)failed
>>
>> I replied:
>>
>> urlmon.dll
>> (not urimon.dll)
>>
>> --
>> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
>> Windows XP Shell/User
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>>

>> "Blademan" <Blademan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Ramesh,
>> > OK, now what?
>> > What could have caused it to disappear?
>> > Mike

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 3:30:45 PM

http://loginnet.passport.com/digest.srf?_lang=EN&lc=103...

this what you're looking for?

Mike

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Blademan,
>
> Ignore that msjava.dll error. BTW, can you post the URL where-in you're
> experiencing this problem.
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "Blademan" <Blademan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:D 17043FF-CAB3-4654-9D2F-564AFF1237E0@microsoft.com...
> > Got it. I tried all the commands,everything was OK except :
> > LoadLibrary(*msjava.dll*) failed-The specified modulecould not be found.
> > And I still cannot send a page by e-mail.
> > I have hotmail as my default account.
> >
> > "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
> >
> >> You said:
> >>
> >> LoadLibrary(*urimon.dll*)failed
> >>
> >> I replied:
> >>
> >> urlmon.dll
> >> (not urimon.dll)
> >>
> >> --
> >> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> >> Windows XP Shell/User
> >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
> >>

> >> "Blademan" <Blademan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 4:05:57 PM

Mike,

That seems to be your Hotmail page. I actually needed the URL from where
you're sending a page to email address (is that from another website?)

--

> http://loginnet.passport.com/digest.srf?_lang=EN&lc=103...
>
> this what you're looking for?
>
> Mike
>
> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
>
>> Blademan,
>>
>> Ignore that msjava.dll error. BTW, can you post the URL where-in you're
>> experiencing this problem.
>>
>> --
>> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
>> Windows XP Shell/User
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>>

>> "Blademan" <Blademan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:D 17043FF-CAB3-4654-9D2F-564AFF1237E0@microsoft.com...
>> > Got it. I tried all the commands,everything was OK except :
>> > LoadLibrary(*msjava.dll*) failed-The specified modulecould not be
>> > found.
>> > And I still cannot send a page by e-mail.
>> > I have hotmail as my default account.

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 4:05:58 PM

Ramesh,
Any page that has box that says "e-mail page to a friend" or if I just click
'file' then 'send' then page by e-mail that address (below) is in the addr.
bar the window is blank and it says done on the bottom and refreshing does
nothing.
Mike
"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Mike,
>
> That seems to be your Hotmail page. I actually needed the URL from where
> you're sending a page to email address (is that from another website?)
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "Blademan" <Blademan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > http://loginnet.passport.com/digest.srf?_lang=EN&lc=103...
> >
> > this what you're looking for?
> >
> > Mike
> >
> > "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
> >
> >> Blademan,
> >>
> >> Ignore that msjava.dll error. BTW, can you post the URL where-in you're
> >> experiencing this problem.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> >> Windows XP Shell/User
> >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
> >>

> >> "Blademan" <Blademan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> news:D 17043FF-CAB3-4654-9D2F-564AFF1237E0@microsoft.com...

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 4:30:25 PM

Mike,

See if adding *.hotmail.com *.msn.com *.Passport.net and *.Passport.com to
your trusted sites in Internet Explorer. (Select Tools > Internet Options >
Security >Trusted Sites.) helps.

--

> Ramesh,
> Any page that has box that says "e-mail page to a friend" or if I just
> click
> 'file' then 'send' then page by e-mail that address (below) is in the
> addr.
> bar the window is blank and it says done on the bottom and refreshing does
> nothing.
> Mike
> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
>
>> Mike,
>>
>> That seems to be your Hotmail page. I actually needed the URL from where
>> you're sending a page to email address (is that from another website?)
>>
>> --
>> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
>> Windows XP Shell/User
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>>

>> "Blademan" <Blademan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > http://loginnet.passport.com/digest.srf?_lang=EN&lc=103...
>> >
>> > this what you're looking for?
>> >
>> > Mike

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 4:30:26 PM

Ramesh,
That was the ticket!!! At least on the 1st pages I tried. Thank you sooo
much for your patient help! Look out for my next problem -I'm sure I'll have
one. LOL
MIKE

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 9:41:29 PM