Make Home LAN

Hi

I have a laptop and a desktop computers and I want to do the following using
a crossed ethernet cable
simple tasks

1. View shared folders from one to another

2. Browse the internet from one via the other

Thank you,
Shmuel Shulman

Gordon

S Shulman wrote:
|| Hi
|| I have a laptop and a desktop computers and I want to do the
|| following using a crossed ethernet cable
|| simple tasks
|| 1. View shared folders from one to another
|| 2. Browse the internet from one via the other
|| Thank you,
|| Shmuel Shulman

have a look here:
http://www.onecomputerguy.com/networking/xp_network.htm

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

MVP Steve Winograd's Networking FAQ:

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security

In Memoriam, MVP Alex Nichol (1935-2005)
http://www.microsoft.com/windo­wsxp/expertzone/meetexperts/ni­chol.mspx

S Shulman wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a laptop and a desktop computers and I want to do the following
> using
> a crossed ethernet cable
> simple tasks
>
> 1. View shared folders from one to another
>
> 2. Browse the internet from one via the other
>
> Thank you,
> Shmuel Shulman

TRENDING THREADS