User accounts won’t open

arciel007

Can’t access user accounts. Opened Computer Management tool, but
discovered that the "Local Users and Groups" category is missing -
or at least not listed in the console tree. How do I restore this
category so that I can open, and change user accounts? I am the
"administrator."

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/New-Users-User-accounts-won-open-ftopict343565.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1074941

arciel007 <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote:

>Can’t access user accounts. Opened Computer Management tool, but
>discovered that the "Local Users and Groups" category is missing -
>or at least not listed in the console tree. How do I restore this
>category so that I can open, and change user accounts? I am the
>"administrator."

"Local users and groups" is available in the Professional Edition
only.

--
(tm)