Old game new brain

degodave

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2009
I need some help on a proble just abot evryone gets a one point.
just finished building my quad core and wile instakllin my games soe are 4- 5 yar old and i've moved 3 time. anyway i lost some of the keycodes so i can't finish installing and play,ie: motocross maddness,painkiller overdose,doom3unreal tournment3,half life,midnite outlaw illegal street drag nitro edition,nascar racinr micro office .and some others
can't afford to go and re-buy all of these you know so can anyone help please
HEY IT THE GUY WHO WROTE THIS FORM AFTER READING A FEW PEOPLES REQUEST MAN IT'S SEEMS LIKE JUST ABOUT ALL OF YOU THINK IF SOMEONE ASK FOR A KEY CODE MEENS THEY STOLE THE PROGRAM YEH THERE A LOT OF THEAFS OUT THERE NOT EVERYONE IS MAN I GOT SO MUCH SOFTWARE I DPON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I HAVE AND TRYING TO KEEP TRACK OF IT ALL DANG YOU KNOW YOU PUT THE PROG. ON YOUR MACHINE AND DON'T THINK ABOUT IT THEN YOU CRASH AN BURN SO NEW COMPUTER OR LAPTOP MOVE OR GET RIPPED OFF BAMM NO PAPER WORK JUST A FACTORY CD/DVD/GAME/PROGRAM YOU CAN'T USE DUE TO A KEY-CODE

david

SpinachEater

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2007
You could try tech support but your list is quite long. I would visit your local torrent shop...you already paid for them so it is just a "backup copy" IMO.

I got in the habit of using a sharpie to put the key right on the disk...it has helped many a times.

TRENDING THREADS