  • Outlook Express
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
March 14, 2005 8:11:08 AM

I have a 6month young PC as beginner.But now it gets really serieus because I
don't have my Outlook Express and IP-problems. The PC asks for a CD-rom from
Windows but I never had one.Only the usual 3 MicrosoftWorks,Drivers
Utility+Nero. I have ADSL from Wanadoo Livebox and now I do all I can with
Mozilla Firefox,but I have that feeling that the IP is very importent. What
does a beginner do now? Order a service? Garanty? if I ask Microsoft they
only tell me about that professionel 2 packet to buy...I'm a huiswife + don't
need Professionel2 but need IP to get fixed.

More about : lost outlookexpress windows

March 14, 2005 4:57:44 PM

Ev50 wrote:
|| I have a 6month young PC as beginner.But now it gets really serieus
|| because I don't have my Outlook Express and IP-problems.

What EXACTLY do you mean "because I don't have my Outlook Express and
IP-problems"?

||The PC asks
|| for a CD-rom from Windows

What are you trying to do when the dialog box appears asking for a Windows
CD?

Have you talked this through with Wanadoo?

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk
!