Passwords not remembered

I have a site I visit that requires a user name and password. The first time
visit I entered both and checked save the password. Now, when ever I go to
the site and the dialog pops up my user name is filled but not the password.
The save pw is checked but greyed out and unaccessible. Is there a setting
somewhere I need to correct to restore saving passwords?

Thanks.

ColBlip.
E-mail: colonel.blip@nospampleasebigfoot.com
1 answer Last reply
More about passwords remembered

    ColBlip,

    http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/pspv.html

    Please download and view your password (and username). Remember them.

    Now, in IE, select Tools > Internet Options > Contents > Auto Complete, and
    click Clear Forms and Clear Passwords.

    Restart IE and see if the problem persist. If it does, try clearing temp
    files and history and Clear Forms and Clear passwords again.

    Hope this helps.

    --
    Jabez Gan
    Beta ID: 507323

    "ColBlip" <colonel.blip@nospampleasebigfoot.com> wrote in message
    >I have a site I visit that requires a user name and password. The first
    >time visit I entered both and checked save the password. Now, when ever I
    >go to the site and the dialog pops up my user name is filled but not the
    >password. The save pw is checked but greyed out and unaccessible. Is there
    >a setting somewhere I need to correct to restore saving passwords?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > ColBlip.
    > E-mail: colonel.blip@nospampleasebigfoot.com

Microsoft Windows XP