Passwords not remembered

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
March 14, 2005 11:47:50 AM

I have a site I visit that requires a user name and password. The first time
visit I entered both and checked save the password. Now, when ever I go to
the site and the dialog pops up my user name is filled but not the password.
The save pw is checked but greyed out and unaccessible. Is there a setting
somewhere I need to correct to restore saving passwords?

Thanks.

ColBlip.
E-mail: colonel.blip@nospampleasebigfoot.com

More about : passwords remembered

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 2:28:12 AM

ColBlip,

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/pspv.html

Please download and view your password (and username). Remember them.

Now, in IE, select Tools > Internet Options > Contents > Auto Complete, and
click Clear Forms and Clear Passwords.

Restart IE and see if the problem persist. If it does, try clearing temp
files and history and Clear Forms and Clear passwords again.

Hope this helps.

--
Jabez Gan
Beta ID: 507323