vx6000 data cable chepest

I found some deals for the data cable for vx 6000 on ebay for
less than 10 bucks. Does anyone know how cheap one could get
these cables. I am planning to use bitpim with my vx 6000.

Thanks,
--Elijah

Elijah Bailey wrote:
> I found some deals for the data cable for vx 6000 on ebay for
> less than 10 bucks. Does anyone know how cheap one could get
> these cables. I am planning to use bitpim with my vx 6000.
>
> Thanks,
> --Elijah
I think I paid $10 + $6 shipping for my straight through USB cable on
eBay. I looked at them for quite a while and even purchased one at Radio
Shack (returned it when I found out it was a RS-232/USB hybrid) before
finding it that cheap. For some reason they are a lot more expensive for
this phone than for others. Anyway, I highly recommend only buying a
straight through USB cable since this phone supports USB natively and
not buying the really cheap RS-232/USB cables that have the little
converter box on them. They are nothing but trouble.

steve