I have two account, one is admin and other is limited. I couldn't find the
software(game:warcxxxt3) I installed in admin while I logged in as limited
user. how can I gain access to that?? I got into that program by executing
from c:\programfiles, each time that program runs, it needs to download
something to its folder, I got disabled too.

Hi,

Try http://rickrogers.org/xpsware.htm

--
Best of Luck,