Hamster Virus

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/2234119626

loss of words... actually I'll wait for the clever lines to flow here.

--

Taffy is delicious.
3 answers Last reply

    Hi,

    "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in news:Oeble.1500
    $rb6.480@lakeread07:

    > http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/2234119626
    >
    > loss of words... actually I'll wait for the clever lines to flow here.

    well, some time ago here in Germany several transplant patients died due to
    a rabies infection of the donor. There's no test for rabies in early stages
    and otherwise it is too rare in humans to be a standard test for transplant
    organs.

    Regards,

    Oliver

    On that special day, Oliver Wenzel, (ouuch@t-online.de) said...

    > Hi,
    >
    > "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in news:Oeble.1500
    > $rb6.480@lakeread07:
    >
    > > http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/2234119626
    > >
    > > loss of words... actually I'll wait for the clever lines to flow here.
    > >

    > well, some time ago here in Germany several transplant patients died due to
    > a rabies infection of the donor. There's no test for rabies in early stages
    > and otherwise it is too rare in humans to be a standard test for transplant
    > organs.

    And trying to find articles on that, I found a lot, but most of them
    were old. "have been infected, three in critical condition, three are
    watched", not much more.

    http://www.freenewmexican.com/news/12340.html
    was the most recent I could find.

    But while browsing, I found an interesting detail here:
    http://www.theage.com.au/news/World/Rabies-hits-German-transplant-
    patients/2005/02/17/1108609344746.html (one line)

    "Officials say there was no indication she had rabies when she died of
    a heart attack induced by a cocaine and ecstasy binge."

    Hmmm... interesting life style.

    Gabriele Neukam

    Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

    just so, at no cost.

    Hi,

    Gabriele Neukam <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> wrote in

    > On that special day, Oliver Wenzel, (ouuch@t-online.de) said...
    >
    > But while browsing, I found an interesting detail here:
    > http://www.theage.com.au/news/World/Rabies-hits-German-transplant-
    > patients/2005/02/17/1108609344746.html (one line)
    >
    > "Officials say there was no indication she had rabies when she died of
    > a heart attack induced by a cocaine and ecstasy binge."
    >
    > Hmmm... interesting life style.

    I guess beneath all these drug symptons rabies indications weren't that
    easy to find. And with that life style, heart and liver wouldn't be of much
    help as transplants.

    Regards,

    Oliver

Virus Games Diablo Delicious Video Games