Hamster Virus

Last response: in Video Games
May 26, 2005 3:23:48 AM

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/2234119626

loss of words... actually I'll wait for the clever lines to flow here.

--

Taffy is delicious.

More about : hamster virus

Anonymous
May 26, 2005 12:45:26 PM

Hi,

"flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in news:o eble.1500
$rb6.480@lakeread07:

> http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/2234119626
>
> loss of words... actually I'll wait for the clever lines to flow here.

well, some time ago here in Germany several transplant patients died due to
a rabies infection of the donor. There's no test for rabies in early stages
and otherwise it is too rare in humans to be a standard test for transplant
organs.

Regards,

Oliver
Anonymous
May 26, 2005 10:01:54 PM

On that special day, Oliver Wenzel, (ouuch@t-online.de) said...

> Hi,
>
> "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in news:o eble.1500
> $rb6.480@lakeread07:
>
> > http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/2234119626
> >
> > loss of words... actually I'll wait for the clever lines to flow here.
> >

> well, some time ago here in Germany several transplant patients died due to
> a rabies infection of the donor. There's no test for rabies in early stages
> and otherwise it is too rare in humans to be a standard test for transplant
> organs.

And trying to find articles on that, I found a lot, but most of them
were old. "have been infected, three in critical condition, three are
watched", not much more.

http://www.freenewmexican.com/news/12340.html
was the most recent I could find.

But while browsing, I found an interesting detail here:
http://www.theage.com.au/news/World/Rabies-hits-German-...
patients/2005/02/17/1108609344746.html (one line)

"Officials say there was no indication she had rabies when she died of
a heart attack induced by a cocaine and ecstasy binge."

Hmmm... interesting life style.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.
Anonymous
May 27, 2005 12:11:09 AM

Hi,

Gabriele Neukam <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> wrote in
news:D 74rsq$nc9$00$3@news.t-online.com:

> On that special day, Oliver Wenzel, (ouuch@t-online.de) said...
>
> But while browsing, I found an interesting detail here:
> http://www.theage.com.au/news/World/Rabies-hits-German-...
> patients/2005/02/17/1108609344746.html (one line)
>
> "Officials say there was no indication she had rabies when she died of
> a heart attack induced by a cocaine and ecstasy binge."
>
> Hmmm... interesting life style.

I guess beneath all these drug symptons rabies indications weren't that
easy to find. And with that life style, heart and liver wouldn't be of much
help as transplants.

Regards,

Oliver
!