Sign in with
Your question

FS bargain gaming system

Last response: in Deals
June 26, 2011 3:08:46 AM

I am selling my computer that I personally built. It has been my pride and joy for almost 3 years now. When I build my computers I make sure that they are future proof. It can still play games like Total War Shogun and Metro 2033 on max graphics in 1900x1200 resolution. The system has never been overclocked but is built to be an overclocker. I never overclocked it because I did not feel the need to. I am deciding to sell it as I need a faster computer for some of my research projects and I do not have the need for two computers. I am selling the tower by its self and it does not include a monitor or keyboard and mouse.

Specs:

Motherboard: ASUS M3A79-T Deluxe AM2+/AM2 AMD 790FX ATX AMD Motherboard

CPU: AMD Phenom 9850 BLACK EDITION 2.5GHz Socket AM2+ 125W Quad-Core Processor

CPU Cooler: ZEROtherm Nirvana NV120 PWM 120mm Long Life Bearing CPU Cooler

Graphics Card: XFX HD-585A-ZNFC Radeon HD 5850 (Cypress Pro) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI 2.0 x16

Memory: G.SKILL 4GB (4 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Total Memory 8GB

Primary Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST3500320AS 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5"

Secondary Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Green WD15EADS 1.5TB SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5"

CD/DVD Burner: Samsung CD/DVD Burner with Lights Scribe DVD+r 24x CD-r 48x

PSU: RAIDMAX HYBRID 2 RX-730SS 730W ATX12V V2.2/ EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready
Modular LED Power Supply

Case: COOLER MASTER HAF 932 Advanced RC-932-KKN5-GP Black Steel ATX Full Tower

I have used this computer for 3 years but not everything is 3 years old. The Mother Board is 1.5 years old. The Graphics card is 1.5 years old. The memory is just under 1.5 years old. The case is about 1 years old. The Seagate hard drive is brand new and unopened. I have all the receipts and I can print them out for you if want them. Most of the components are still under warranty and the Graphics card has a lifetime warranty.

I take very excellent care of all my electronics. I always clean my computer every 3-6 months. I always put new thermal paste on my CPU once a year and if you buy this computer I will take everything apart and clean it just as if it was new and out of the box. If you want to be present while I rebuild the computer, that is fine.

If you have any questions or would like addition photo's let me know and I would be happy to answer any questions. If you want to just talk about computers you can also e-mail me. Building computers is one of my hobbies and I have built many computers for my friends at little cost.

If you do not want a full tower or do not like the case, I can sell the computer without the case or purchase a new case for you and I will discount the price difference. Also I would be willing to sell my monitor and keyboard/mouse if you want a full system but we would have to negotiate the price.

Just make me an offer with our without the case.

Post here or email me at: Coryjm@live.com

More about : bargain gaming system

June 27, 2011 12:05:54 AM

Might want to post the price !! (and add it to the thread title since it is one of the forum requirements and one of the mods will tell you once they notice !)

Quote:
3. Topic subject must include item summary and price. Subject line must be descriptive of the item, and not require clicking to view the offer ( i.e. avoid "best deal today" as the subject).
!