robin

Running XP Home with SP2.

On one user desktop only, regardless of the application, the blue
title bar at the top of every window has shrunk to about 2/3 normal
depth. This may not sound much, but of course it means the icons in
the top right corner have less than half the area to click on, and
likewise the text characters.

It happened after (though of course not necessarlly because) I
enlarged the screen font size using the Accessibility Wizard. I have
changed this back to normal but still have the thin title bar.

Any help appreciated.

Robin

robin

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:46:42 GMT, Robin <robin@despammed.com> wrote:

>Running XP Home with SP2.
>
>On one user desktop only, regardless of the application, the blue
>title bar at the top of every window has shrunk to about 2/3 normal
>depth. This may not sound much, but of course it means the icons in
>the top right corner have less than half the area to click on, and
>likewise the text characters.
>
>It happened after (though of course not necessarlly because) I
>enlarged the screen font size using the Accessibility Wizard. I have
>changed this back to normal but still have the thin title bar.
>

>Any help appreciated.
>
>Robin

PS to this: I'm pretty sure it was caused by this. I reran the
Accessibility Wizard to enlarge the font , and the title bar returned
to normal size. On reversing this procedure the title bar was shrunk
again.