US Marines

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro-gamer

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2011
i will pray for US amry to defeat ******* talibaan i am from pakistan but i love US amry very very much. please some one link me a videos of US army killing taaliban.i heard that US army is hardly forced by talibaan mother frackers is that real or not i am very sad when i heard that.

edited to apply futuristice curse word embelishment.

Solution
That is the exact blood thirst and endless revenge cycle I talked about.

Learn to live in peace. You are still young. If every young people in your country can be peaceful like me, Pakistan will be 1st world country in 25 years.

I am not just telling you, I am telling everyone especially young people to value peace.

Do something more meaningful by spread the idea of peace among your peers instead of hatred and bloodshed.

It is the young people that can change their view point and stop the violence once and for all.

Parent's, politic/religion/community leader that spread violence idea to young people are evil. They do so much damage and sow the seed of a new generation of violence. They should teach their kids to stop fighting and...
i will pray for the ******* talibaan to come to their sense and just become good people and work hard to repent for their wrongdoings i am from australia but i don't like US army very much because killing is not the best way to solve problem. please some one link me a videos of red cross saving injured people in war zone.i heard that red cross is hardly forced by war loving mother frackers is that real or not i am very sad when i heard that.

Better than conflict and killing (even thou it is killing Taliban) isn't it?

Remember, there will always be innocent victims in a war.

It is much better if no one is killing anyone.

ditto edit.

pro-gamer

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2011
but you don't know that what taliban had been done in pakistan bomb blast,killing innocent people without any reason and cutting throats of peoples think how painful.but there is still continiously war in afghanistan between US army vs taliban. yes pak army tried thier best to eliminate all crimes and taliban and mostly pak army won proud of my army but they are hiding thierself and US army killed them in afghanistan but i want know how they die by the hand of US army 10% of pakistan is destroy why? because of ******* taliban to perform their bad duties.

Of course I know. I read the news.

But you can say I don't live in the terror.

Nevertheless, isn't more fighting more terrible then if somehow the fighting can just stop and no one seek revenge afterward?

I am really sick of taliban as well for what they do. And I think the terrorist's death cause the terrorist's relatives to seek revenge and become terrorist themselves- more terrorist.

This cycle must end.

It ends by everyone stop fighting.

You are young, don't be so blood thirst.

I think we should all just calm down and share some Samboy BBQ chips and a few cokes and LAN for a while ... Or ... how about a good cheese platter and a few Port wines?

Don't you think the poor ol US Marines deserve some time home with their kids too?

pro-gamer

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2011
if i was in US army i swear i don't let them go as they cutting throats of people i will do same with them mother frackers why they want to destroy our country why? whats the reason but god will see them in hell.love you US army and pak army god gives you more power.what we have done with them that they are against on us now @ pyree you tell me. you are safe therefore you telling me stop fighting.

That is the exact blood thirst and endless revenge cycle I talked about.

Learn to live in peace. You are still young. If every young people in your country can be peaceful like me, Pakistan will be 1st world country in 25 years.

I am not just telling you, I am telling everyone especially young people to value peace.

Do something more meaningful by spread the idea of peace among your peers instead of hatred and bloodshed.

It is the young people that can change their view point and stop the violence once and for all.

Parent's, politic/religion/community leader that spread violence idea to young people are evil. They do so much damage and sow the seed of a new generation of violence. They should teach their kids to stop fighting and do not seek revenge.

I know my parent did and they do a good job.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.