Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Printing with paint

Tags:
Last response: in Windows 7
August 27, 2010 7:15:04 PM

Hello,

when I screen capture something with Prt Scr and then import it to paint, and save it as a picture, then try to print out that picture, it is incredibly small, almost like a thumbnail. Is there anyway to save it so it's the same size as what I see in the paint program??

thanks

More about : printing paint

a b $ Windows 7
August 27, 2010 10:52:44 PM

What program are you using to print the picture from? Paint? Windows Explorer? Picasa? etc.

If printing straight from Windows Explorer, it should give you options for how big you want the picture to be (full page, 3x5", so on).
m
l
August 29, 2010 3:38:18 AM

hi, I'm printing with windows photo viewer because I thought that was all I was able to view it through. I don't have a printer at home (only at work) so when I go back on monday I guess you're saying I should try through another application i.e. google chrome, etc.?

m
l
Related resources

Best solution

a b $ Windows 7
August 29, 2010 8:17:59 AM

You can use MS word, paint, or several other options to paste the image. From there you can change the size of the image. If you use word, click the image, hold down the crtl button, and expand the image.
August 30, 2010 2:07:04 PM

that did it! thanks. Still don't know why it never worked through windows photo viewer even when I increased the size. But oh well, it works in word!

m
l
a b $ Windows 7
August 30, 2010 2:59:53 PM

Good to hear, you're welcome. My guess, is it wasn't increasing the size of the image. It was probably increasing the magnification.

m
l
September 6, 2010 12:35:16 AM

Best answer selected by uglijimus.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
September 6, 2010 12:47:58 AM

m
l
!