forgot Admin Pass

The other day I decided to secure my main page and I went and did it forgott
not only the password but can't even figure it out with the clue.
Please help if you can I have another account without quite as many
privelages that i can get into.
--
Please help I'm not very good at groveling.
2 answers Last reply

    Something here should help:

    HTH
    Meena
    "Preacher" <rweber01@ccsf.edu.(donotspam)> wrote in message
    > The other day I decided to secure my main page and I went and did it
    forgott
    > not only the password but can't even figure it out with the clue.
    > Please help if you can I have another account without quite as many
    > privelages that i can get into.
    > --
    > Please help I'm not very good at groveling.

    Preacher,

    Please view http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/

    It is a program to create a bootable floppy for you to boot from it to
    unlock your locked Administrator account.

    Hope this helps

    --
    Jabez Gan
    Give me a chance, Let me help you!

    "Preacher" <rweber01@ccsf.edu.(donotspam)> wrote in message
    > The other day I decided to secure my main page and I went and did it
    > forgott
    > not only the password but can't even figure it out with the clue.
    > Please help if you can I have another account without quite as many
    > privelages that i can get into.
    > --
    > Please help I'm not very good at groveling.

Microsoft Windows XP