Preacher

Distinguished
May 28, 2004

The other day I decided to secure my main page and I went and did it forgott
not only the password but can't even figure it out with the clue.
Please help if you can I have another account without quite as many
privelages that i can get into.
--
Please help I'm not very good at groveling.

Something here should help:

HTH
Meena
"Preacher" <rweber01@ccsf.edu.(donotspam)> wrote in message
> The other day I decided to secure my main page and I went and did it
forgott
> not only the password but can't even figure it out with the clue.
> Please help if you can I have another account without quite as many
> privelages that i can get into.
> --
> Please help I'm not very good at groveling.

Preacher,

Please view http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/

It is a program to create a bootable floppy for you to boot from it to
unlock your locked Administrator account.

Hope this helps

--
Jabez Gan
Give me a chance, Let me help you!

"Preacher" <rweber01@ccsf.edu.(donotspam)> wrote in message
> The other day I decided to secure my main page and I went and did it
> forgott
> not only the password but can't even figure it out with the clue.
> Please help if you can I have another account without quite as many
> privelages that i can get into.
> --
> Please help I'm not very good at groveling.

TRENDING THREADS