To erase an admin account

Hi,
Somehow, I have two admin accounts on my xppro machine and one of them is
missplelled.
I entered in safe mode but not able to elimitate the misspelled account.
How can I remove the misspelled admin account?
TIA
Ana
1 answer Last reply
More about erase admin account

    Log in to the good account.
    Then go to User Accounts in Control Panel.
    From there you can delete the misspelled account.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "Ana" <nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > Hi,
    > Somehow, I have two admin accounts on my xppro machine and one of them is
    > missplelled.
    > I entered in safe mode but not able to elimitate the misspelled account.
    > How can I remove the misspelled admin account?
    > TIA
    > Ana

Safe Mode Microsoft Windows XP