To erase an admin account

March 17, 2005 8:04:28 PM

Hi,
Somehow, I have two admin accounts on my xppro machine and one of them is
missplelled.
I entered in safe mode but not able to elimitate the misspelled account.
How can I remove the misspelled admin account?
TIA
Ana

More about : erase admin account

Anonymous
March 17, 2005 8:04:29 PM

Log in to the good account.
Then go to User Accounts in Control Panel.
From there you can delete the misspelled account.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar