Does anyone know of a program that would remove the about:blank home page
hijacker? A friend of mine has this problem but is hoping she can get out
of buying the program since she hopes she will have to use it just once.

TIA

Try cwshredder. It worked for me A google search will list some sites for it

"Stephen Larivee" <NOlariveeslSPAM@yahoo.PLEASEcom> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a program that would remove the about:blank home page
> hijacker? A friend of mine has this problem but is hoping she can get out
> of buying the program since she hopes she will have to use it just once.
>
> TIA

Thanks. Free....and it worked.

"Carl Stockwell" <cstockwell3@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Try cwshredder. It worked for me A google search will list some sites for
> it
>

> "Stephen Larivee" <NOlariveeslSPAM@yahoo.PLEASEcom> wrote in message
>> Does anyone know of a program that would remove the about:blank home page
>> hijacker? A friend of mine has this problem but is hoping she can get
>> out
>> of buying the program since she hopes she will have to use it just once.
>>
>> TIA

If it returns:

Help with Hijackware
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/Darnit.htm

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security