Demigod Done Kicked My Rear

Cuddles

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2008
I'm not used to games being hard even on the hard setting but this damn thing is kicking my butt. I sailed past Normal setting and there was a stark difference between the two. I'm pretty suprised at how this game pulled me in and how complicated it is. Everything seems to be split second decision making and dying doesn't seem to be an option. What I thought was going to be a simple strategic game is now a game of frantic paced game of strategic decision making. I'm not even allowed to play it when the kids are up because of the frequent endless spiral of cuss words that spew from my mouth.
Who else here been able to get past the Hard Campaign and into the Nightmare?
Another thing I have to ask is if you had as hard of a time learning this game as I am... Well it's not really hard to play but it's really hard to play well or even play decently.
I'm pretty sure this game isn't good for my heart or my blood pressure.

Kraynor

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2007
Online tournaments are harder than single player, especially if you come up against a good Oak player, that guy's invincible in the hands of a good player...

Cuddles

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2008
I'm going to spend another week on Single Player before moving on to Multiplayer. I figured out that the AI is so bad for your side (on Hard) that you are basically fighting 1 vs 4. The AI on the other side is pretty good in that they all attack as one and pull back to try and lure you to the towers. They also go after the important Flags over the nonimportant ones. Really was tough to beat and I still have some chest pain so no playing Nightmare till I get checked out by a Doctor.
Damn Game almost killed me.