Enlarging system tray icons

March 18, 2005 5:01:02 PM

I cannot discover how to enlarge the icons in the system tray, ie the ones in
the bottom right hand corner next to the left of the clock, which are minute
and barely visible to my aging eyes. Everything else seems to be resizable,
how do I resize these icons?? Many thanks for any help. (I have Windows XP
home and the monitor resolution is set at the recommended 1280 by 1024 res. -
I do not want to alter this.)
--
Dotty Mermaid
Anonymous

You have a choice to make,

Even though the high screen resolution is what you want to keep, try
experimenting with lower screen resolutions to see the Icons grow in size
for you.
Start with 800 x 600 pixels

You can make changes without having to restart each time.
Just click the advanced button under display properties and select:
"Apply the new display settings without restarting."

"psycho" <psycho@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I cannot discover how to enlarge the icons in the system tray, ie the ones
>in
> the bottom right hand corner next to the left of the clock, which are
> minute
> and barely visible to my aging eyes. Everything else seems to be
> resizable,
> how do I resize these icons?? Many thanks for any help. (I have Windows XP
> home and the monitor resolution is set at the recommended 1280 by 1024
> res. -
> I do not want to alter this.)
> --
> Dotty Mermaid