Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Call of Duty
  • Multiplayer
  • FPS
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
May 9, 2009 9:20:44 AM

I'm bored of cod 4 and cod waw are there any really good multiplayer fps games? I'm looking for something fast paced not sure if cs source is worth getting since its outdated.
Ty for suggestions.

More about : good fps

May 9, 2009 11:17:34 AM

Orage Box is pretty good with lots of fun
May 9, 2009 1:56:02 PM

Travkin said:
Orage Box is pretty good with lots of fun

yeah but i was asking about multiplayer and the only mp is tf 2 which i'm not rlly interested in cuz of the graphic style
Related resources
May 9, 2009 1:59:01 PM

Hmm true, but what about unreal tournament 3, day of defeat:source, or quake wars
May 10, 2009 6:37:21 AM

hmm, i think i'll go with the valve complete pack with l4d, cs:s dod:s and tf2.
May 10, 2009 11:52:05 AM

CS:S is still my favorite fps for quick, mp gaming. I would also recomend Crysis Warhead, I thought the mp (instant match) was a really great game mode and it was awesomely fun. I dunno if ur rig can handle it or not, but u might as well try seeing as its price is really friendly...
May 12, 2009 11:06:34 AM

baracubra said:
CS:S is still my favorite fps for quick, mp gaming. I would also recomend Crysis Warhead, I thought the mp (instant match) was a really great game mode and it was awesomely fun. I dunno if ur rig can handle it or not, but u might as well try seeing as its price is really friendly...

i already hav crysis warhead but i don't really like the multiplayer its too laggy and not really fun.
May 14, 2009 7:42:48 AM

I just got back into America's Army and well i have to recommend it....it may not be the best graphics but il be damned if it isn't the best game iv ever played.....you most likely won't enjoy it...its mostly for those who employ great patience and strategy...or nade spam :( 
May 14, 2009 10:45:33 AM

i'm waiting for the version 3.0 to come out cuz the current one isn't fun, but by that time the games i'm w8ing for will probably come out. Arma 2 and opf 2 are both tactical shooters and should be better the americas army
May 14, 2009 12:13:33 PM

darthvaderkenneth said:
i'm waiting for the version 3.0 to come out cuz the current one isn't fun, but by that time the games i'm w8ing for will probably come out. Arma 2 and opf 2 are both tactical shooters and should be better the americas army

Mhmm

I haven't given them much looking at so far but hopefully we can have a nice tactical shooter...

Really the current one is definitely dated graphically and the engine has its quirks....

So far today iv had one or two rounds where i managed to cap 3 guys....other than that iv sucked worse than ever....i think i might need a better mouse :sweat:  lets hope AA 3 will be decent :)  and maybe opf or arma can replace aa....

Its always nice to slowdown and work your way through a game with skill and tactics....
!