Sounds - WAV to MP3

Any suggestions as to what program to use to take WAV files and make them
MP3 files would be appreciated. or point me at an appropriate newsgroup.

Thanks.

...D.
3 answers Last reply
More about sounds

    In news:9rkn3113kpvgf0rt773u9o9ivgo0bqeroj@4ax.com,
    ....D. <d@no_usenet_email..org> had this to say:

    > Any suggestions as to what program to use to take WAV files and make
    > them MP3 files would be appreciated. or point me at an appropriate
    > newsgroup.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > ...D.

    Most anything from the following link should do the trick for you, try a few
    and find one that you like:

    http://www.snapfiles.com/downloadfind.php?st=convert+wav+to+mp3&search=Search&lc=1&action=s

    Galen

    "...D." <d@no_usenet_email..org> wrote in message
    > Any suggestions as to what program to use to take WAV files and make them
    > MP3 files would be appreciated. or point me at an appropriate newsgroup.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > ...D.

    I found this free program to be the best, since you can encode WAVs to
    set/variable bitrates to many varying degrees.

    DbPowerAmp
    http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm

    >"...D." <d@no_usenet_email..org> wrote in message
    >> Any suggestions as to what program to use to take WAV files and make them
    >> MP3 files would be appreciated. or point me at an appropriate newsgroup.
    >> Thanks.

    >I found this free program to be the best, since you can encode WAVs to
    >set/variable bitrates to many varying degrees.
    >DbPowerAmp
    >http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm

    Thanks both of you for your links.

    ...D.