Screen flashing duing XP loading

I've just installed XP and notice that between the Microsoft loading banner
and the Welcome screen there will occur several flashes, then the screen goes
black, then the Welcome banner comes up. Is there something wrong or is this
nothing for me to be concerned about ?

Hi,

Probably just the display driver loading, nothing to be concerned about
unless the behavior changes radically.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Probably just the display driver loading, nothing to be concerned about
> unless the behavior changes radically.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "Mike-E" <MikeE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I've just installed XP and notice that between the Microsoft loading
> > banner
> > and the Welcome screen there will occur several flashes, then the screen
> > goes
> > black, then the Welcome banner comes up. Is there something wrong or is
> > this
> > nothing for me to be concerned about ?
>

> hi ,
the same problem occured to me also.
i tried updating the video display driver and it worked