Windows Update

Anyone having problems with accessing the Windows Update site? I'm just
getting a blank page with "Done" on the task bar, yet, the rest of the site
displays OK

Rob

Works for me :)

"John E. Carty" <jecarty@NOSPAMsbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Works for me :)

It's working for me now. Although the page was blank when I went to View
Source I could see the code and a message that browser couldn't display
frames or had Active X disabled. Also was told to put the site into my
Trusted Zones. Put the updates site into Trusted Zones then got another
message that updates couldn't go ahead as certain services were not working.
Found the services and set them to Automatic and everything is OK now.
Could have been security being reset due to last patches downloaded or could
be due to over zealousness of SpyBot Resident.

Rob