Do you need a mouse pad for a laser mouse?

I know alot of gamers use mouse pads to improve there performance and i am a gamer too but do you really need a mouse pad for a laser mouse like is it going to improve your gaming or is the improvement so minimal it's better off not buying a mouse pad.
17 answers Last reply
More about mouse laser mouse
  1. You don't need one. it depends on the quality of mouse and surface of the desk. My mouse is happy enough straight on the desk at home but I use my work mouse on a sheet of paper as it's a cheapo dell.
  2. I don't actually have the mouse yet but i'm getting a logitech G9
  3. My G5 is lightning quick on my bare desk, but as I said it depends on the surface. Normally a sheet of paper will sort it out, even if only temporarily.
  4. My surface is wooden. I don't know what sort of wood but i'd say those cheap desktop tables you buy from the shops.
  5. My G5 works just fine on desk. But I wish I had bought mousepad because desk surface under mose is really worn now. Well to late so still using on desk and not looking for mousepad. Maybe when I get new desk I will also get mousepad.
  6. mouse pad is essential for gamers !! !! !!
  7. Ive got an everglide titan gaming surface - seriously one of the best upgrades i ever made
  8. :) GOOG JOB :)
  9. Get a Pad. You will either wear the feet out on the mouse or you desk will become discolored from contact with the mouse's pads.
  10. My desk is about a billion years old and was free anyway.
  11. i have a steel series large mouse mat, its great as I always used to run off the edge of the pad, not any more its about 24"x24" (inches not feet!)
  12. FOR billion years DESK OWNERS !!! - UPGRADE UR PC ONLY WITH A MOUSE PAD :p U CAN GET IT FREE OF COST FROM WHERE U GET A NEW DESK FROM UR OLD PC :)
  13. Only if you have a glass desk
  14. armanhussain said:
    FOR billion years DESK OWNERS !!! - UPGRADE UR PC ONLY WITH A MOUSE PAD :p U CAN GET IT FREE OF COST FROM WHERE U GET A NEW DESK FROM UR OLD PC :)

What does that even mean?!?
  15. well for me if it is already a laser, theres no need to use that mouse pad ^^.. imusing a blue tooth mouse for my computer and gaming ^^
  16. lol hehahehaehaheaeaee
  17. get a mother *bleepin* razer exactmat and wrist rest best damn mouse pad ever mad
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Performance Mice Gaming Video Games