How to set restriction to a new user account

Hello all

I would like to create a new user account which :
1. Only allow Internet explorer icon at start menu
2. Only allow Internet explorer icon at disktop
3. Disable "Right click desktop for screen setting"
4. In Internet Explorer, only has Refresh button and address bar
Would you please tell me how to do it or where can I learn it.
Many Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about restriction user account

    "RedSun" <RedSun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello all
    >
    > I would like to create a new user account which :
    > 1. Only allow Internet explorer icon at start menu
    > 2. Only allow Internet explorer icon at disktop
    > 3. Disable "Right click desktop for screen setting"
    > 4. In Internet Explorer, only has Refresh button and address bar
    > Would you please tell me how to do it or where can I learn it.
    > Many Thanks

    This can be achieved by using Group Policy.
    Start here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/all/deployguide/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/all/deployguide/en-us/dmebb_gpu_oylk.asp
    (url may wrap)

    Expecially check into Kiosk