M_Reza_P

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2009
My PC is:
Windows xp sp3
amd phenom x3 2.61Ghz
gforce 9500gt 1gb ddr2
4gb apogee ddr2 pc6400

Did you know what insterested games for this pc??

(i have played fear2,deadspace,doom3,and many others and there are great games!!!!)

baskinghobo

Distinguished
May 5, 2009
Well these are currently the hottest games on PC, Left 4 dead, Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Farcry 2, Team Fortress 2, Bioshock 2, World of Warcraft, Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty 5.

Cuddles

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2008
If you haven't got a Steam account I would highly suggest getting one.
I was a guy who only bought retail and then I decided to give Steam a try and I have never looked back. Now I go down a game aisle and the first thing I think is if I can get that Game on Steam or if it will go on a weekend deal.
Killing Floor is a Zombie like type of Multiplayer Game that has waves of Zombies and then a Boss Zombie guy. I didn't like it and I'll state the reasons why.
First the Trader is annoying.
The Waves are not random but come at a fixed time frame and then you get a certain amount of time to restock and then more Zombies and then the Boss. If you are a storyline kind of guy there isn't one in this game. There's a backstory and that's it.
The Zombie Waves do get tougher as you countdown to the boss but there is no real campaign.
My son does like the game but for me it wasn't my cup of tea.
I'm enjoying CoD World at War which I play Co-Op with my kid. It's got a set campaign with a story line and is pretty linear. Not a real open map type of game but I'm not big into Open Map type of games. Clear set of objectives with a good story and I'm good.
I didn't see Mass Effect up there on your list of played games and if you enjoyed Deadspace you'll more than likely will enjoy it. To me it is one of the best Games I have ever played.
Well good luck and enjoy.

M_Reza_P

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2009
mass efect is a RTS,not a shotter game like the others i write.
i dont like rpg games,but i dont know why i love space siege.Because that game is simple and not getting headchache my head!!!
like an WoW,battle realms,....
its a great games,but too faster too get boring!!!!!!!!!!!

I have played cod 5.because i love fps!!(everthing about shooter!!!!!),zombie mode is a nice thing too.
and cod 4 is a MOST realistic picture.
do you know how to add bots in cod 4?please tell me!

Dekasav

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2008
Mass Effect isn't a real-time strategy (RTS).

It has a few, minor elements that, now that I think about them, could be construed as having RTS origins, but it's definitely not an RTS.

It's a third-person shooter, with some strong RPG elements....but definitely not an RTS.

And it's a bloody glorious game.

z999

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
in a couple of weeks there should be a fix for far cry 2 and then it's pretty worth getting.
btw no one mentioned STALKER.

Cuddles

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2008
If you liked Deadspace then you'll love Mass Effect. I'm having a little more fun with Killing Floor as I switched it to hard and now there is almost no time between when the Zombie Creatures come and getting gear. Makes my pulse go up quite a bit to be honest.

Kraynor

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2007
Why hasn't anyone mentioned WoW yet... get hooked and before you know it 6 months have gone by :p

But really... here's some lesser-known titles that are rather awesome

Plants Vs Zombies (just awesome)
King's Bounty (Heroes of Might and Magic without the resource management or base building, quite fun)
Iron Grip: Warlords (Mix FPS with Tower Defense? Oh no they didn't!... well they did, and it's quite cool)
Demigod (Ever play DOTA maps on Warcraft 3? Same thing)

That's about all I'm playing right now...

OH! Street Fighter IV's coming out on PC soon enough! Deserves a mention.

Cuddles

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2008
I didn't say anything about Demigod but it is quite good but it may not be everybody elses cup of tea. It's really complicated and fast pace. It appears simple on the outside but man this game has some depth to it. Definatly not an easy game to learn.
I'm a huge fan of Steam and I'll be getting those games down the road.
Killing Floor has grown on me but so did Peggle and World of Goo.