XP Home cannot read CDs written from WinME

I recently upgraded my Dell Win ME to XP Home. CDs written using win me could
not be read by the XP. What should be done ? Your help is very much
appreciated.

Vnktsn wrote:
> I recently upgraded my Dell Win ME to XP Home. CDs written using win
> me could not be read by the XP. What should be done ? Your help is
> very much appreciated.

CD-Rs or CD-RWs?
Written using Packet Writing software?
Same software installed on the XP machine?

--
<- Shenan ->

I did not install the Nero, will that matter ?

Vnktsn wrote:
> I did not install the Nero, will that matter ?

Well, depends on the answers to the questions.
Were you using the packet writing software (InCD) included with Nero?
What happens when you install Nero onto Windows XP? What version of Nero?

--
<- Shenan ->

I did not use the InCD of Nero, I just made a copy from another cd.

--
<- Shenan ->

I installed nero 6.6, still its not working.

"Shenan Stanley" wrote:

> Vnktsn wrote:
> > I did not use the InCD of Nero, I just made a copy from another cd.
>
> >> What happens when you install Nero onto Windows XP? What version of
> >> Nero?
>
> --
> <- Shenan ->

I changed the CD writer to my old one and its working fine, might be problem
with the writer. Thanks!