On my desktop, I cannot view a 1394 Connection

On my desktop, I cannot view a 1394 Connection
In Control Panel, when I click Network Connections, I view Local Area
Connection 2.
Type---LAN or High-Speed Internet
Status---Connected, Firewalled
Device Name---Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller.
I cannot view my 1394 Connection {Network Bridge}
I have a Linksys Wireless G Broadband Router Model WRT54G
I'm using a Dell 4700C Desktop and a Thinkpad Laptop
I want to setup a Network so I can transfer files from my Desktop to my
Laptop.
Thank you for your help,
meadow
1 answer Last reply
More about desktop view 1394 connection

    What you want to do is set up a home network
    http://www.homenethelp.com/home-network.asp
    peterk

    "meadow" <meadow@nospam.com> wrote in message

    > On my desktop, I cannot view a 1394 Connection
    > In Control Panel, when I click Network Connections, I view Local Area
    > Connection 2.
    > Type---LAN or High-Speed Internet
    > Status---Connected, Firewalled
    > Device Name---Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller.
    > I cannot view my 1394 Connection {Network Bridge}
    > I have a Linksys Wireless G Broadband Router Model WRT54G
    > I'm using a Dell 4700C Desktop and a Thinkpad Laptop
    > I want to setup a Network so I can transfer files from my Desktop to my
    > Laptop.
    > Thank you for your help,
    > meadow

Connection Desktops Windows XP