recommended ISDN router?

G

Quick question about ISDN routers: I've never bought one before, but I now have a need for one. I want to split an existing 1-channel (64Kbps) ISDN line among three different computers, located in different areas of the house. I have space in the subfloor to run CAT5 to all the areas necessary, but I'm just wondering what sort of ISDN router would be best for me: I'm probably going to buy it off ebay just for the price convenience. I don't need anything special, just the basics: A router with enough space to route the ISDN to 3 computers, NAT, and IP masquerading would be good.

I heard a Netgear RT328 would work for me, anyone have any other reccommendations about good brands to get for my needs? i.e. as far as performance, stability, durability?

flavio321

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2001
for your 64kbs you should get the netgear rh series routers. i don't know routing a 64k isdn will help. it'll be very slow. expect it to be slower than 56k modem.

If you can't beat 'em kill 'em
athlon "SLOTA" thunderbird 700@1050mhz

buylow

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2001
I have an Eicon ISND 4-port router that I soon will no longer need, and will be selling. It is a great product. Would you have an interest in buying?

G

Yes, I would be interested.....get in contact with me at iovpater@hotmail.com and we'll discuss it......