I downloaded a new browser, it shows up in my account, but does not in any of
mu users. Will they have to download the browser also or is there a way to
share the browser with my useres on my computer?
TIA

MZ Vinsel <MZVinsel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I downloaded a new browser, it shows up in my account, but does not in any of
>mu users. Will they have to download the browser also or is there a way to
>share the browser with my useres on my computer?

Try to run the application from another user account manually via the
EXE file. If this works, simply create a shortcut and put it onto the
Desktop or into the Start Menu.
Else you may have to reinstall the software once for each user. It
should be sufficient to install on top of the existing files.

--
(tm)