I am running xp home. I have two user profiles or accounts. Both are set up
as administrator accounts. Only one user account can access the internet. One
user account keeps telling me that I have no internet connection. Even if i
try to create another account, the same thing happens. I am presently using
cable high speed connection.Any ideas what might be going wrong?
I am very confused . I welcome any help
Thank you

kelly

Hi Larry,

Keep Ras Connection within Fast User Switching (Line 32)

In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

Larry F wrote:
> I am running xp home. I have two user profiles or accounts. Both are set up
> as administrator accounts. Only one user account can access the internet. One
> user account keeps telling me that I have no internet connection. Even if i
> try to create another account, the same thing happens. I am presently using
> cable high speed connection.Any ideas what might be going wrong?
> I am very confused . I welcome any help
> Thank you
I had the same problem. After I uninstalled MS Anti spyware the problem
ended. Maybe there's a better fix but this worked for me.

Thanks Kelly I am still expercing the same problem The program tells me that
Ras connection is enabled. Maybe my user profile is corrupt? Any ideas