Unread Messages.........?

Okay, we just got a windows xp after having a windows 98 for 6 years.
Anyways, we made it and my mom considered herself the owner so somehow she
made it so it said __ unread messages under her name! I just made a user
thing for myself and I can't figure out so it can tell me my unread messages.
Does anybody know how?? Thanks!

"BabyTotoro" <BabyTotoro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Okay, we just got a windows xp after having a windows 98 for 6 years.
>Anyways, we made it and my mom considered herself the owner so somehow she
>made it so it said __ unread messages under her name! I just made a user
>thing for myself and I can't figure out so it can tell me my unread messages.
>Does anybody know how?? Thanks!

If you once used your mail client from this account and recieved mails
that you did not read yet, the number should show up. If you share a
mail client/address with the other user, your unread mail will be
listed for the other account and vice versa depending on how many
unread mails existed when you last used the mail client from a given
user account.

--
(tm)

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=304148
Overview of the Mail Notification Display on the Windows XP Welcome Screen