I'm viewing Backups of files

I'm viewing Backups of files. Under type it is listed as WBK.

I think it started happening after I did a Detect & Repair in Microsoft
Word.

That changed Microsoft Word. It seems very unstable.

Print Screen isn't working as it used to.

I am unable to view many files in Microsoft Word.

Thank you for your help,

meadow
1 answer Last reply
More about viewing backups files

    "meadow" <meadow@nospam.com> wrote:

    >I'm viewing Backups of files. Under type it is listed as WBK.
    >I think it started happening after I did a Detect & Repair in Microsoft
    >Word.
    >That changed Microsoft Word. It seems very unstable.

    Help with Word is available from

    --
    (tm)

Microsoft Word Microsoft Windows XP