Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Medal of honor spearhead, new game crash!!!!

Last response: in Video Games
May 28, 2009 10:45:03 PM

Yes, I know that the game is old, but i have the strong urge to replay it, so bear with me. The game starts up fine and goes to the main menu. form there you can access new game, options, and so on. The problem is when I go into start new game, I click on the mission, select difficulty, then click continue, a loading screen appears briefly, then I am returned to the main menu. My specs are off the freakin charts , i just updated my video driver and cleaned my registry. Its a dead end for me, someone please help

Will

More about : medal honor spearhead game crash

May 29, 2009 7:31:48 AM

Did you try and un-install and re-install the game ? And when you said cleaned the registry....... did you also go into windows explorer and delete all the MOHAA game related folders ? then re-install. I play this game all the time on line. Different problems arise from time to time. Last one was with ATI drivers.
Score
May 30, 2009 8:40:42 PM

Thanks for the response, I patched it to 2.11 and did not go to 2.15 and for some reason it works now. I dont play online so its not a problem if i dont have the latest patch.

Thanks again
Score
Related resources
Anonymous
March 15, 2010 4:04:18 AM

If you need anymore assistance getting Medal of Honor Allied Assault, or the Spearhead or Breakthrough Expansion packs working... just let me know.. Alot of us still play this old game and have made a whole new experience that is lasting and addicting out of it.

Any gamers who still play this great old game: Medal of Honor Allied Assault: Spearhead/ Breakthrough

Our clan has thrusted into many newer games, but most of us still play in our MOH Spearhead servers and know alot about the old game, and encourage all fair gamers who have any issues with the game, graphics, modding etc... Check us out.... at http://www.mmdclan.com

We still do clan matches, scrimmages, and a new play system on the weekends called -=MMD=- Wargames, which makes the game so much more tactical and involved... like "Assassinate the leader" , "Tunnel Wars", "Capture Hitler" , we also feature a new Connect Menu for accessing servers without needing to use the server list, for those of you who couldnt see the servers to due errors with gamespy. So again, check us out at http://www.mmdclan.com we are more than just an online gaming community, we are family.

God Bless,

-=MMD=-Lt.Slugger

Clan Admin

www.mmdclan.com

Score
March 16, 2010 5:12:53 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!