disc clean up

Can I delete office set up files and set up log files when I have run
disc clean up? They are quite large. I delete all the others but am not
sure of these two, it says that I may be prompted to use the office disc
when using certain applications if I do delete.
I am running office 2000
Thank you
Lel

--
lel
1 answer Last reply

    I run Office 2003 and the only time I need my office discs is when I choose
    to update office. You can safely delete these files if you have your Office
    2000 discs and do not mind inserting them when prompted. I deleted mine
    after about a month and have had no problems.
    "lel" wrote:

    > Can I delete office set up files and set up log files when I have run
    > disc clean up? They are quite large. I delete all the others but am not
    > sure of these two, it says that I may be prompted to use the office disc
    > when using certain applications if I do delete.
    > I am running office 2000
    > Thank you
    > Lel
    >

    > --