disc clean up

March 27, 2005 10:04:56 PM

Can I delete office set up files and set up log files when I have run
disc clean up? They are quite large. I delete all the others but am not
sure of these two, it says that I may be prompted to use the office disc
when using certain applications if I do delete.
I am running office 2000
Thank you
Lel

--
lel

More about : disc clean

Anonymous
March 27, 2005 10:04:57 PM

I run Office 2003 and the only time I need my office discs is when I choose
to update office. You can safely delete these files if you have your Office
2000 discs and do not mind inserting them when prompted. I deleted mine
after about a month and have had no problems.

!