Team Kasmir Bongo Shythed - Thursday 6/2/2005

Hi Bongo,

Kasmir has returned from the frozen north and is ready for some HC NM
Baal runs and getting his BA Sasin closer to Hell and into Act 2 for
when Rube and Cinne get back.

We'll be in the usual place, probably he before I, as I make it my
sworn duty to help the wife with the kitchen after dinner each night
before I hit the realms.

Orion Ryder
2 answers Last reply
More about team kasmir bongo shythed thursday 2005

    "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi Bongo,
    >
    > Kasmir has returned from the frozen north and is ready for some HC NM
    > Baal runs and getting his BA Sasin closer to Hell and into Act 2 for
    > when Rube and Cinne get back.
    >
    > We'll be in the usual place, probably he before I, as I make it my
    > sworn duty to help the wife with the kitchen after dinner each night
    > before I hit the realms.
    >
    > Orion Ryder

    Ruben & Cinna are back, but buried up our eyeballs in work. Everything that
    we normally do at our respective work places was left undone while we were
    gone, so we're both playing catch up. Long days at work make me frown, but
    ........... Hopefully, I'll get caught up this weekend, back to the routine
    next week.

    I think Cinna played for a few minutes last night, but I got home from work
    very late, and was beat, so I never even turned my computer(s) on.

    It was worth it though, easily the best vacation that I've ever had. :-)

    Ruben

    "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi Bongo,
    >
    > Kasmir has returned from the frozen north and is ready for some HC NM
    > Baal runs and getting his BA Sasin closer to Hell and into Act 2 for
    > when Rube and Cinne get back.
    >
    > We'll be in the usual place, probably he before I, as I make it my
    > sworn duty to help the wife with the kitchen after dinner each night
    > before I hit the realms.

    Sorry I couldn't play last night, I had a meeting and it ran late, didn't
    get home till almost 10:00. I'm working with the Senior Olympics tonight,
    but I should be on after 8:00.

    Regards-
    Mark

    Bongo-Fury