lost files after creating user account

I recently created 3 user accounts on W XP and afterwards I appear to have
lost some folders & files - each of the 3 users (inlcuding myself as
Administrator) has a new "My Documents" folder, but, not all of my old files
are there.
1 answer Last reply
More about lost files creating user account

    Hi,

    Examine all accounts under C:\Documents and Settings\<username>

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "John Gribben" <John Gribben@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I recently created 3 user accounts on W XP and afterwards I appear to have
    > lost some folders & files - each of the 3 users (inlcuding myself as
    > Administrator) has a new "My Documents" folder, but, not all of my old
    > files
    > are there.

Windows XP