lost files after creating user account

March 28, 2005 8:01:02 PM

I recently created 3 user accounts on W XP and afterwards I appear to have
lost some folders & files - each of the 3 users (inlcuding myself as
Administrator) has a new "My Documents" folder, but, not all of my old files
are there.
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 2:20:21 AM

Hi,

Examine all accounts under C:\Documents and Settings\<username>

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone