This AD Has Been Closed Due To Lack Of Sales Thanks for All the Views

Status
Not open for further replies.

erly_Cuylers

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
This sale is being closed, due to lack of interest. thanks for all the views. you can look for my stuff on EBAY. I will continue to use tom's hardware as my go to site for help, info, and news and the great community. otherwise, it's been nice thanks, erly.

thanks for looking

:bounce: :hello: :bounce:

erly_Cuylers

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
I have posted some pics of my stuff. will get the rest as soon as i can.

I know the pics suck but all I have to take pics with right now is an old webcam.

thanks

erly_Cuylers

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
Daily Bump.

I've lowered prices.

I am having problems with the pics, I'm sorry. if the pic is not visible you can click the link to see it.

If there are any Mods or Admins available please PM me if you can help with this.

thanks

erly_Cuylers

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
Daily Bump.

I've cut some more prices.

I am thinking of selling my Onkyo TX-SR607. it has not been used heavily. I have kept a fan on it. it has passed the 1yr death test. you would have to pay shipping and the price would have to be right. I would like to get about $200 + shipping.

I'm also toying with the idea of selling my old Asus p5pl-le mobo. it's tried and true but its old and kind of dingy. I do have the sheild.

I have the stock heatsink/fan that came with the mobo but it would cost me $10 min. to ship.

I also have a Sennheiser RF type wireless headphones, but I dunno...

thanks for the hits, erly

FYI: That's an Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 (not Pentium).

I mention that because the Pentium E-series based of the core 2 architecture were lower end and lower performing. It's a legit Core 2 Duo, not the Pentium low end ones, so don't sell it short. You'll see the Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz beats out the Pentium E2200 @ 2.2GHz by a fair margin: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/best-gaming-cpu-core-i5-2500k-amd-e350,2843-6.html
It takes the E5400 @ 2.7GHz to match the performance.

erly_Cuylers

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
thanks for that, I totally overlooked that.

the reason I cut my prices so low is to compete with the average price i.e. on ebay, amazon.
and because I am a youngster on these forums with no references.

but still no one seems to want my stuff. ...erly .......

Status
Not open for further replies.