Sign in with
Your question

Left 4 Dead 2 Announced

Last response: in Video Games
June 2, 2009 12:36:46 AM

Quote:
Valve is turning a sequel around in record Valve time, announcing today that Left 4 Dead 2 will be hitting the Xbox 360 and PC later this year...

Since Left 4 Dead 2 takes place roughly at the same time as the events of the original and far away in the Southern United States, we're going to be playing with four all new non-infected humans...

...from Savannah, Georgia to bayou country, and climaxing in New Orleans' French Quarter... Valve has added new melee weapons and expanded the AI Director, allowing for dynamic weather effects, changing level layouts and zombie infestations that actually take place during daylight.

"more co-operative campaigns, more campaigns and maps for the Versus game modes than L4D 1, plus support for Survival mode out of the box."

Source

Thoughts? I just hope the game won't be $50 when it first comes out. The game sounds really nice, and I wouldn't want to wait for a Steam promo before buying it.

More about : left dead announced

June 2, 2009 9:18:57 AM

If this aint a windup im already letting out a bit of sex wee!
June 2, 2009 11:35:07 AM

windup captainhero? sex? :-o

totally agree stranger... and look! The TF2 scout made his way to New Orleans!

Crud, I guess we have to start counting down the days to November 17... how'd I know Valve's planning a release on that date? LEFT 4 DEAD 2 TRAILER FTW!!!
!