Bongo Come Quick

Bongo come quick

I am in throne room

Bartuc is up next

I am taking my time hoping you show up after realm down is done

Hope to see you ASAP

Orion RYder
6 answers Last reply
More about bongo quick

    Orion Ryder wrote:
    > Bongo come quick
    >
    > I am in throne room
    >
    > Bartuc is up next
    >
    > I am taking my time hoping you show up after realm down is done
    >
    > Hope to see you ASAP
    >
    > Orion RYder

    Oh well,

    After the REALM DOWN messages stopped I thought Bongo would probably
    come on.

    So I started out. Took it slow and easy.

    made it through

    WSK2 (no gloams)
    WSK3 (no OKs)
    The Throne Room (Oks in the halls, Gloams in the throne room, no dolls)
    minion set #1,#2
    tried to reach Bongo
    minion set #3, #4
    Lister and the pack took a while
    Asked Spook to call Bongo on the phone
    Started a long battle with Baal in hopes that Bongo would still join
    the realms
    Bongo, you musthave given up o nthe REALMS DOWN. It certainly was a
    damn long time.
    Comtimued the battle with Baal
    Got in trouble with my wife because she wanted me to go pick up my
    stepson who would not come home on his own and get things ready for his
    prom tonite.
    Wife left to get her son. I'm in the dog house.
    Continued the battle still hoping Bongo, that you did not give up on
    stupid Bnet.
    Just made sure I did not do anythign stupid

    Baal dead

    gotta go

    sorry

    will do with you again

    Orion Ryder

    "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > Orion Ryder wrote:
    >> Bongo come quick

    Sorry my friend, I couldn't make it this morning. I got a call at 7:00 am
    from the senoir olympics, they were short handed and needed me go to the
    softabll games and make sure none of you old fart softballers were using
    haxxorz batz, and to keep score. Just got home after 5 games, and I'm burnt
    to a crisp.

    > Baal dead

    Congratulations on making your first Guardian. And you did it on your own no
    less. So no complaints from Roy about cheezing through. Congratulations
    again on an awesome accomplishment. Now it's me that has to try to match
    your accomplishment.

    Regards-
    Mark

    Bongo-Fury

    Mark wrote:
    > "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >

    > > Orion Ryder wrote:
    > >> Bongo come quick
    >
    > Sorry my friend, I couldn't make it this morning. I got a call at 7:00 am
    > from the senoir olympics, they were short handed and needed me go to the
    > softabll games and make sure none of you old fart softballers were using
    > haxxorz batz, and to keep score. Just got home after 5 games, and I'm burnt
    > to a crisp.
    >
    > > Baal dead
    >
    > Congratulations on making your first Guardian. And you did it on your own no
    > less. So no complaints from Roy about cheezing through. Congratulations
    > again on an awesome accomplishment. Now it's me that has to try to match
    > your accomplishment.

    Now aren't you feeling really guilty for getting me over to the dark
    side?

    Oh and it's part Kasmir's fault too cuz he started to play hardcore and
    I was thinking he's gonna need some help so I better jump in to keep
    and eye on him when possible. And Caal too, he started to play hradcore
    when he found out Kasmir was playing, probably because he did not want
    to be shown up by our buddy Kasmir.

    And you, you kept saying that sooner or later I would head over to the
    dark side, but NO I saind NO WAY. And you kept throwing out that little
    coax here and there.

    Anyway once you found out that we were in here playing hardcore I am
    really glad you got that new PC and headed back to the west coast and
    joined up with us.

    Without you the battle would have been either a lot slower or a lot
    more aggravating.

    Clan Shythed is forever *grateful* that Bongo had his characters there
    to join up with the Shytheds.

    There will be a celebration some time soon at the Clan Shythed village.
    Excellent roast leg of Crush Beast. And the Clan Shythed distillers
    make an excellent distilled drink from Quill Rat quills. MrSamKinision
    is going to get quite lit up during that one.

    Orion Ryder

    > Regards-
    > Mark
    >
    > Bongo-Fury